All reservations will remain tentative until Agreement Form has been filled out completely
and returned to Banquet Office along with the required deposit.
- A non-refundable security deposit of $500.00 is required to confirm a banquet reservation.
- The deposit should be received at the day of signing the Banquet Agreement Form.
- Any cancellation of your event will serve as a forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Provided that all policies and procedures are followed, your deposit will be refunded by mail within seven (7) working days after your event.
- All arrangements must be finalized at least two (2) weeks prior to the function.
- Final guest count (guaranteed number of attendance) is required no less than five (5) working
days prior to the date of the function. Your guaranteed number cannot be reduced after this
confirmation. You will be charged for the confirmed guest count or the actual number of guest
in attendance, whichever is higher.
- Children ages 3-10 are charged 1/3 off the regular rate. Children under 3 years old are free.
- If selecting a private menu, all selections must be given to the Banquet Office by the date given
by the Banquet Manager.
- Our buffet line will be open 1 1/2 hours from the agreed meal service time.
No food will be allowed to be taken off premises.
- Cartage Fee will be applied for outside food and outside beverages.
- You as a host, shall be held responsible for injuries to any of your guests to the general public
resulting from negligent action(s) by any person(s) connected with your function.
Hawaii Revised Statutes make it illegal for Loulen's to serve liquor to a person under the
influence of alcohol. We reserve the right to deny service to that person using tact and
diplomacy. This will apply even if it is your own liquor. The bartender will examine
identification cards before any liquor is served. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to
anyone under the age of 21 years, in accordance with Hawaii State Laws.
- All checks should be made payable to Loulen's.
- Prices as listed for food and beverage service do not include 15% gratuity and 4.712% sales
tax. Said gratuity and sales tax will be added to the total food cost and beverage cost.
- The full payment must be submitted seven (7) working days prior to your function date, unless
the banquet department has approved special agreements. Any other remaining balance
must be made the day of your event, prior to the end of our function. All returned checks
are subject to $25.00 fee.
- Additional deposits are accepted: cash, cashiers check, and personal checks with proper
identification. The Patrons must agree to comply with the terms and agreements as stated
from Loulen's Banquet Agreement Form.
Termination of Agreement
Loulen's will not be held liable for failure to carry out arrangements that are beyond its' control
including, but not limited to strikes, labor disputes, accidents, government requisitions,
restrictions, or regulations on travel, acts of war or acts of God. Upon receipt of customer's
deposit in no way will Loulen's be held liable for consequential damages of any nature for
any reason whatsoever.
to print form, click "file" ---> "print" from your browser.
Princess Feast Prince Feast Queens Feast Kings Feast Hawaiian Filipino Captains Feast (lunch Only)
Entrees Carved Specialties Beverages Dinnerware Banquet Agreement